Thursday, June 28, 2007

Welcome!

Today marks the first post on laurenproctor32.blogspot.com. I started this blog in an effort to keep all interested parties informed of my trip to Trinity College at Oxford University. I'm committed to updating frequently so bookmark this page and refer back to it as often as you'd like. While this blog will begin as musings about the trip it's sure to evolve into much more.

Like Hillary Clinton said when she announced her candidacy , "Let the conversation begin. I have a feeling it's going to be very interesting..."


If you aren't already aware of the fact that I love music, you'll soon discover that wherever I am there's usually a flood of sound surrounding me. So I will conclude every blog with an update on my musical tastes. It will look something like this: Currently Listening to: "Minutes to the World" by Dakota Darling (Listen to more Dakota Darling at www.myspace.com/dakotadarlingmusic)

0 comments: