Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I Know What You Did Last Summer...And Just A Second Ago

I figure it's only a matter of time before someone releases a movie in which Twitter is the central character? Perhaps they'll call it Twittered, or Tweet? I predict it's only a matter of time and suspect that the film will fall into the genre of horror.

Perhaps a quick release, poorly constructed slasher film where the killer knows exactly what you did last summer...and just a second ago. Or maybe they'll avoid the film because the prospect of Twitter stalking someone to their demise is just too realistic... Nevertheless, sometimes I think Twitter: The Movie is only a matter of time.

On a happier note, I'm going back to basics with an artist I don't think I've mentioned yet but have loved for a few months now. Check out the soulful Little Jackie, a duo who will leave you with head bopping hooks long after the song is over.

Little Jackie - "Go Hard or Go Home"



Little Jackie - "The Stoop"

0 comments: