Friday, July 10, 2009

Paper Heart

I got word of Paper Heart a few months ago and when I finally saw the trailer I was immediately in love. I don't really know what to expect from this movie, but it seems to me like a reinvention of cinema in a way.  Charlene Yi seems promising and there's something about Michael Cera that seems like he could save the world. I don't care that he's always the same character, his sincerity will always make me melt and Yi seems to share the same delivery of heartfelt sarcasm and sensitivity.  


If you haven't heard of the movie yet, check out the trailer below and watch for lines like "Take somebody to Applebee's and give them hot wings," "I mean he doesn't even know me, how could he like me," and "I think I'm going to get the Mexican Beach salad. I want to say that to the waiter. He'll look at me and say, 'Oh hey, this guy gets around."



For music that will steal your heart and a voice that will leave you in chills, check out Brown Shoe.

Brown Shoe - "Aquarium"

0 comments: