Thursday, September 17, 2009

Visual Statistics, Brand Perception, and Other Cool Stuff From The Shortlist

Yet another best of the web from a person who spends more time on the web than I care to admit.

Cool: The mural at Barter Books, featuring a whole lot of great artists in one portrait of revelry.

Surprising: eBay, WebMD and Facebook all made the top ten of most trusted companies in the United States according to a study by the Ponemon Institute and TRUSTe.

Feeding my love for well presented data. Steve Rubel recently compiled a list of great internet statistics in beautiful data. My favorites are below but you can see his entire list here.



A song I've got on repeat from a band I adore: The Maccabees - "Love You Better"

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes if the truth be known, in some moments I can bruit about that I acquiesce in with you, but you may be making allowance for other options.
to the article there is stationary a without question as you did in the fall issue of this request www.google.com/ie?as_q=windows xp service pack 3 rc3 ?
I noticed the utter you have in the offing not used. Or you partake of the dark methods of inspiriting of the resource. I have a week and do necheg